Part III: Whitney’s Locker
Inside of Whitney’s locker is Sherri Coale’s championship banner. (Hint: it’s not what you think it is.) Whitney Hand (former player) wrote a guide that provides advice to the future owner of her locker. It reads:
To the future owner of this locker:
- Put up pictures
- Clean up your crap 🙂
- Smile A LOT
- Write tons of notes & keep all the notes ppl write you…Trust me you will love reading them someday.
- Don’t take one day for granted.
- Have a meaningful conversation everytime you open these doors.
- Never leave this place with a problem unresolved.
- Have no regrets.
- USE YOUR NOTEBOOK.
- Remember: you are at the greatest place on earth. 4 years FLIES. Treasure every moment & love with ALL your heart.
– Whitney Hand
Sherri shares this story along with what she took away from all of the speakers at the conference.