Developing The Inside
In Part I of this two-part series, Brett Ledbetter dives into how to manage behavior. This time around, Brett takes a look at how to develop the inside of the people that you lead. The purpose of this talk is to help you with these three things:
– How to get everybody (on your team) on the same page with the goal of a team.
– How to identify the biggest struggles on your team.
– How to create a character development system to attack those struggles.
At the end, Brett shares an example of Tim Corbin, Men’s Baseball: Vanderbilt, and what happens when you go beyond the surface and facilitate development on the inside of the people that you lead.
- Author: What Drives Winning
- Co-Founder: What Drives Winning Conference
- Human Performance Coach